My group Hypnobirthing course is taught via zoom from the comfort of your own home. This offers you the advantage of meeting other couples who are on the same birthing journey as you, a bond which often continues into motherhood and beyond. The course is unique in that it is modern, packed with practical resources, evidence based and completely geared towards parent's needs. Following the completion of the full course you will feel calm, excited, supported and looking forward to your baby's birth.
Over the duration of the 12 hours, we will spend together we focus on educating both mother and birth partner on the physiology, psychology and anatomy of birth.
Each couple receives a parent's handbook, full of resources, positive birth videos and recommended reading lists. As well as Hypnobirthing playlists including music, relaxation scripts and affirmations. On completion of the course, I offer my ongoing support to each couple. Along with the education and knowledge that I provide you can also expect lots of fun and giggles as we tackle all aspects of pregnancy, labour and birth.
All classes include:
• 12 hours tuition
• Hypnobirthing parents manual.
•Recorded relaxation and hypnosis tracks.
•Birth / relaxation playlists.
•online resources, including book lists, positive birth videos and research lists.
•ongoing support until your baby’s birth.
If group classes are not for you or don't work with your schedule, then I also have the option of booking a private course. These courses are organized around your own schedule and can be taught either in person or via zoom.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT
1. Commit to attending the full 4 sessions. We have so much to cover over the 12 hours and missing a session would mean missing out on a whole chunk of information. Get the dates and times in your diary and make it a priority.
2. Listen and take notes. Write down anything you think is relevant for you. Even the smallest thing that you learn could make the biggest difference to your birth.
3. Ask questions…. Something you don’t understand, please ask? Alot of this information is going to be brand new for you and believe me some of it is mind blowing. So please ask, no question is too silly I assure you. It’s a good idea to have a pen and note pad handy during class so that you can jot down any questions that come up in your mind.
4. Do your homework. At the end of each class there will be homework set. Take the time to do it. Hypnobirthing is done in the practice and you have to apply all of the techniques you are learning along the way. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
5. Use me! You have access to me for the full 12 hours so squeeze all of the information you can out of me !
6. Do your own research. If something comes up for you, I will help and guide you as best I can , however the decisions are yours to make alone and the best thing you can do is research. Arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can get.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1. Comfortable clothing so you feel relaxed and can move around for the practical parts of the sessions.
2. Your Hypnobirthing workbook which was sent to you once you signed up. Along with any pens, pencils or post it notes that you would like to use for your notes.
3. The Hypnobirthing book by Katharine Graves
4. A birthing/exercise ball
5. A large scarf.
6. Snacks and drinks. Each class is 3 hours long and we get one break in the middle of 15 minutes, so its best you have a few bits to hand for if you’re feeling peckish.
All classes and recordings will be on zoom. You will need to download the app to your desktop then simply type in the meeting ID and password for each class.
Make sure you have a strong wifi connection and use an iPad or or computer for the best views.
Create a clean comfortable yoga space for yourself. De clutter it as much as possible and make sure you have enough space to be able to move around your mat.